UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss for swap in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

for sale or swap, my ford transit 80 (smiley version) P reg so 1997 may ish

think vans worth bout 800 ish possibly more

van is sign written but for tiling and would be easy to change the name and number etc to your own

has been used for work purposes but am now no longer trading so looking to sell or swap
this van has sat for a few months and is taxed till end jan and motd till end feb, wont take much if anything to pass a new test as this type of van is very robust

mileage is way below normal for age of van 105607 as avg mileage is 13000 - 15000 per year so should be in the region of 200k

there is an issue with the headlight stalk which im told is a common fault but also an easy fix, the headlights work though, its either replace the stalk or rewire to back of stereo, way beyond my limited mechanical skills am afraid

also theres an intermittent starter fault, it either starts first time or after a couple of trys so might need a new starter but easy and cheap fix

it has a 3/4 ply bulkhead and ply floor and is relatively clean and tidy, there is virtually no rust on the bodywork and runs great, regular trips north with ease sits at 80 plus on motorway and easily takes a ton in weight, takes 8x4 sheets on an angle with ease, great interior light in rear and side slider door.

this is a great van for someone doing the yellow pages and directory deliveries or simply for a works van
ideal swap vehicle must be or have the following

diesel pref
tax
mot
reasonably tidy
automatic if poss for the new missus

prefer scenic or picasso size but all considered, please email a few pics

PLEASE GIVE SOME DETAILS ABOUT YOUR CAR IE REG TAX MOT AND PICS A MUST, SORRY BUT NO PICS NO REPLY

there will be no cash either way for a swap

cheers

andy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to for swap in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening guys and girls. Im selling my car. I've used it a bit to cart some tools around. But...
Replies
Views
U
I know I haven't contributed to the forum much over the past few month so I hope it's OK that...
Replies
Views
united
U
Thought I'd best post in the Arms... One of the things that annoys me the most is unreliable...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
B
Reading Cornish Crofters post the other day made me think is it all worth it, the last couple of...
Replies
Views
cornish_crofter
C
M
Mercedes Vito 108 cdi 2001. mercedes vito van 108 cdi. Good points 2001 model (Y reg) Tax...
Replies
Views
mikebidd
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.