Discuss For those that have already been on holiday this year. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I was kidding.. :lol: I don't know how differently the Euro performs across different countries, but everytime I go to Germany, in the South anyhow, I get a shock, everything seems to be at least 150% up from our prices, but in Lagos just a few weeks ago it was the same or cheaper, depending where we went. If Majorca is the same, you'll be happy I reckon. I googled Portugal prices beforehand and what I found, via different links to various travelling sites matched my experience. Have a look at those maybe?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I think Euro countries will still seem expensive to us brits. And that wont change unless we get 2 euro for 1 pound like the good old days.

Bar staff in Ibiza were nearly in tears over the bad outcome. Though France this year (though skiing to be fair so perhaps different) they were expensive but still god heads in the bars by the dozens.

D

DHTiling

NAh.. don't venture down into maggaluf.. is very scruffy actually.. had a walk around one morning to see what is there.. just the smell of pee and puke..:lol:

It is about a good 15min walk from where we are.. so far enough to not be effected at all... Palma nova is really really clean.. infact one of the cleanest places i have been too.. but still loads to do if you want it.. a few good fun pubs further down the road near the round about that takes you to maggaluf..

U

user123

Pee and puke, not good, :lol: and I have visited Palma Nova, it is very nice :) You will just have to strut your stuff in the hotel disco. :lol:.. and remember,
needpics.gif

Reply to For those that have already been on holiday this year. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post after much reading. A wealth of information exists on this forum and its...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
For those that have already been on holiday this year.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.