Discuss Formula1 at Silverstone today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
As much I can remember dave. Hamilton was leading, back left tyre blew out on about lap 6 or 7. Furthest point from the pit. Made it in on three tyres and returned to the race in 23rd.
I think it was the Alonso? Massa? That had the same tyre go on the same corner some 8 or 9 laps later. Can't remember the other driver who it happed to. But all three were complete tyre explosions.

Weber got a knock off the grid, screwed is front wing up, drove well an d got second place.
Hamilton drove superbly to make it through the field to finish 4th! Some excellent driving on the last handful of laos to make up 11th to 4th as well.

Really good race to watch actually.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
As much I can remember dave. Hamilton was leading, back left tyre blew out on about lap 6 or 7. Furthest point from the pit. Made it in on three tyres and returned to the race in 23rd.
I think it was the Alonso? Massa? That had the same tyre go on the same corner some 8 or 9 laps later. Can't remember the other driver who it happed to. But all three were complete tyre explosions.

Weber got a knock off the grid, screwed is front wing up, drove well an d got second place.
Hamilton drove superbly to make it through the field to finish 4th! Some excellent driving on the last handful of laos to make up 11th to 4th as well.

Really good race to watch actually.

Also lap 47 and Perez's left rear tyre punctured but damages car he has to retire, Vettel was leading and it looked like another victory for him until his gearbox packed in

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Formula1 at Silverstone today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB