UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Forum new boy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Oldman

Hi guys
Just a short post to say hello. I am a Building Surveyor with 30+ years experience in the industry. I have recently taken early retirement. I am now working freelance as a consultant and contract administrator. In my time, I have run my own all trades small works and shopfitting contractors employing 12 men before the recesion hit in early 90s. Since then, I have worked for Architects and a Local Authority. Most work has been on renovation and refurbishment projects.

I have found your forum pages hugely helpful in specifying and am delighted with the open, generous and sound advice given by the pros. I will continue to check back and someday, will find a problem worthy of a post for discussion.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Forum new boy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I am starting a new Wetroom soon and the amount information you guys have put on the forum is...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi Guys! nice forum you'v got running here! I'm currently looking at some courses to help get...
Replies
Views
M
B
Hello everyone. I've just joined this forum because I need some info regarding substrates etc...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
D
Hi everyone, I'm Daniel, 24, from Hebburn, South Tyneside, North East. I joined with the view...
Replies
Views
danbell06
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Forum new boy
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.