Discuss Free labour !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

spudgun

Hi guys,
not been on here for a very long time now,so to fill you in i was tiling full time in devon area for about 12 months, then got a really good job offer, one i couldnt refuse so to speak in the security industry and have been doing that since,but for some crazy reason still yearn to be out there tiling on the odd occasion, so i am offering my sevices to anyone who needs the occasional hand,i am still in full time employment and have no plans to tile full time but would like to keep my hand in cos to be honest i miss it, so if anyone needs a hand pm me , i work shifts so get plenty of days off and i am not really interested in money just want to improve as a tiler for my own personal pleasure, this is not a wind up honest!! lol

Reply to Free labour !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Free labour !!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.