Discuss free website in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

erm exuse me lee but this is not my advertisement im not the o.p yes you are an idiot you don't read before you speak haha! I wont be advertising yet mate at all but it seems funny a guy is on here tonight who has no tiling background whatso ever and he blatently said he will be doing a 2 week course and then off advertising to make some money.... and people are discussing with him and advising him on these 2 week course. I think its unfair that ive been looking up tiling and learning for months now and I cant do as good a job as that guy???? and there was also some new joiner just the other week and i looked at the welcome posts and he said hes a tiler and he just done a couple of week course... and everyone is not saying anything. im not ranting and nockin people but theres a thing called fairness and i should be treated with it seen as ive been honest with everyone on here... end of

and i don't want to argue guys just been thinkin about this tonight and think theres some real cheap shooting been done lately at me and i just don't think it has been very fair cheers.... and lee no probs mate im surprised other havnt misread it and gone on a mad one hahah!

hahhaaahahaaa......I openly admit to being an idiot........can you openly admit to being a moron?.........you see there is a difference.....

an idiot gets thing wrong......a moron gets things wrong, does things wrong.....cant comprehend.....is not trained to do what they WANT TO DO.....etc,etc........

I want you to learn and progress personally but if you think for one second you can come on a forum and "LEARN".......you have got it totally wrong.........

and I am sure that you thought you could come on here and learn the "trade"......it does not work like that.........and that is the reason I get 15-20 calls per week about doing a "repair" that I turn DOWN!

just a thought for you!...........

M

Mr Tiler

the idot part was just reffering to ur post when u asked the guys name lol... no offence intended mate... yes I know being on the forum is not going to teach me the trade a site like this is more for clear advice on the correct procedure on tasks that already trained tillers are not certain about when doing quotes etc and also for customers of the cowboys. but this is all I can do for now so I shall carry on doing free work for people and teaching myself by either looking up or asking for the correct advice from you folk. It will take longer but its all I have for now... cheers mate

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to free website in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Shower former with drain Here we have a typical common shower-room and they can be either tiled...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB