Search the forum,

Discuss FREE Worktrousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Armadillo

Hello we are Armadillo Workwear Ltd - we've just started sponsoring the tilersforums.com

We're offering you a chance to win a pair of Blaklader 1580 Heavy duty trousers from our website www.awltd.co.uk

All you have to do is register your details on the link below

And tick the "Subscribe to Our Newsletter" box and you will be automatically entered into the price draw for January

http://www.awltd.co.uk/zen-cart/create_account.html

We will draw the winner on 4th February 2008

Discounts Discounts Discounts!

We're also offering forum members a £5 discount on any purchase over £75 when you enter the offer code TILE when purchasing. :D

Thanks in advance for choosing Armadillo Workwear.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tysfoot

I was goin to start a thread about work trousers....

the trousers i wear always get coated in adhesive as when im buttering the backs of tiles i wipe the excess on my trousers, i know its a bad habbit i need to get out of...

i do it that much that i broke the washing machine as it got clogged up :mad2:

I was just wondering if anyone else has that same problem. i buy my combat pants from Primark, cheap and cheerfull...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

the trousers i wear always get coated in adhesive as when im buttering the backs of tiles i wipe the excess on my trousers, i know its a bad habbit i need to get out of...

I was just wondering if anyone else has that same problem. i buy my combat pants from Primark, cheap and cheerfull...

Get yourself in the Prize Draw and you could win a pair of proper ones :)

D

DHTiling

Get on craigs site tysfoot mate and buy yourself some top quality ones ..you won,t regret it...:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Last edited:
G

grumpygrouter

Always wear a boiler suit myself. Can take the thing off then and don't get any mess in my car/van at all then!

I looked at the Armadillo site when I first saw the sponsor link on the forums. Nice stuff but awfully expensive when compared to my 15 quid boiler suit!

Grumpy

A

Armadillo

Grumpy thanks for having a look at our site. We do offer some basic boilersuits at £18.94 + VAT Product code 6151-1080-8400. Others range from £27 to £40 range which i agree is a bit more than your £15 pair

The price just depends on the material & weight of the fabric used - most boilersuits are 200g/m2 we tend to sell 240g/m2, 300g/m2 & 320g/m2

It's worth checking the weight next time you purchase any work trousers or boiler suit - the higher the weight the more hardwearing its going to be, meaning it will last longer

Most boilersuits are a polyester/cotton mix - the more cotton that is used the higher the price

But the more cotton it has in it the more breathable it will be - making it more comtortable to wear indoors

If anyone has anymore workwear related questions just drop me a line

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Grumpy thanks for having a look at our site. We do offer some basic boilersuits at £18.94 + VAT Product code 6151-1080-8400. Others range from £27 to £40 range which i agree is a bit more than your £15 pair

The price just depends on the material & weight of the fabric used - most boilersuits are 200g/m2 we tend to sell 240g/m2, 300g/m2 & 320g/m2

It's worth checking the weight next time you purchase any work trousers or boiler suit - the higher the weight the more hardwearing its going to be, meaning it will last longer

Most boilersuits are a polyester/cotton mix - the more cotton that is used the higher the price

But the more cotton it has in it the more breathable it will be - making it more comtortable to wear indoors

If anyone has anymore workwear related questions just drop me a line

Bloody 'ell you know yer stuff Craig. :)
----
Anymore for anymore?

We're offering you a chance to win a pair of Blaklader 1580 Heavy duty trousers from our website www.awltd.co.uk

And tick the "Subscribe to Our Newsletter" box and you will be automatically entered into the price draw for January

We're also offering forum members a £5 discount on any purchase over £75 when you enter the offer code TILE when purchasing. :D
----
Anymore for anymore?

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm proud to announce the winner of the Prize Draw.

Thanks to everybody that entered! We'll keep you updated on any future offers. To those that missed the Prize Draw; register for free account at www.awltd.co.uk to be kept clued up about future Prize Draws and offers.

I'll get to the point....

So the winner is....................

Clays Tiles

Reply to FREE Worktrousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.