Discuss Fuel price increases. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alberta Stone

You guys need to be made aware of this:
Welcome to Ammonia Fuel Network (AFN)
Anhydrous ammonia is an ultra-clean, energy-dense alternative liquid fuel. Ammonia is the only fuel other than hydrogen that produces no greenhouse gases (GHG) on combustion.
Ammonia will power diesel and spark-ignited internal combustion engines, direct ammonia fuel cells, and even combustion turbines.
And, ammonia can be manufactured from simply water and air using clean renewable energy.

I am going to retrofit a vehicle for this in the spring.
Screw the big oil companies.

U

user123

:lol: easily interchangeable.. Lambrusco makes me happier more quickly though... but considering I hardly ever drink, ... some local ink cartridge place rang us up today and they will send us a bottle of Rose, not sure why, but it might join all these other bottles people brought me for my birthday last April... they just get forgotten about in our house... I think I might actually go to bed now, night-night Lynn, bedbugs and all that..maybe talk over the weekend? x

Reply to Fuel price increases. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Fuel price increases.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.