Discuss funny put downs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

one of the tilers who works for me always says when finishing a piece of work "Stevie Wonder would be happy to see it" i was on site the other day and he was just finishing up at the end of the day when sure enough he say "stevie wonder would be happy to see it" when my apprentice says back " yeah ,but he wouldnt want to feel the lips on it !" every one just fell about laughing ,top put down from the cheeky lad !

D

david campbell

for funny put downs,you's guys should have been a fly on the wall on the job i finished tonight i was doing the bathroom and my best mate from school and golf buddy(joiner)was doing the kitchen,if you heard the comments about each others work we would never get employed again by anyone he admitted i'm never allowed to use his upstairs bathroom(tiled himself) and the flat looked directly onto a hairdressers,with every comment about the employees usually resulted in an answer along the lines of "she cant be that desperate"-well not nearly as polite as that.....:smilewinkgrin:

ps-he's the roughest guy i know and i still recommend him...................:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to funny put downs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
funny put downs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.