UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Gaddafi dead, what's your thoughts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

He was a tyrant, no doubt, I haven't seen the news so don't know the why's and how's of his death, he should have been bought to justice, death was to quick imho, was it him, confirmed, no body double ? And yes, there are as bad if not worse out there, Mugabe for one, why not him ? What is the motivation in the middle east ( like we don't know ) and why not go for every other dictator, are they / we in danger of becoming like them, the world will bow too us or else, scary path we've started to walk down :(

Somerset
What is it with people who have power?

Give them a country to run and they send their soliders, terrorists and any other warriors they can deploy out into the world to kill in their name.

Dont get me wrong, I hated Gadaffi and what he stood for - I believe the world is better for his passing. But was waht he did really that different from David Cameron (I just won my first war), Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher - all claiming that their wars were to defend this great nation of ours. Really? That could just be a matter of perspective and personal opinion.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gaddafi dead, what's your thoughts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what people’s thoughts are on CTD sacking loads of people and going after retail...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for solid answer or opinion. We had some windows removed on an exterior wall and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Gaddafi dead, what's your thoughts?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.