Discuss Garages, sheds and lock ups in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Here's my garage at my flat,
This was before a quick tidy up

This was after a quick clear ou

These photos are of my garage at my house.

The eagle eyed out you will see I'm still collecting spacers!! 

Judging by your 'stock' levels, I can tell that you do a lot of turnkey new build work. My garage used to look similar a few years ago :lol:

:lol:

Was in a local tiler garage and counted 56 buckets of rubber crumb. He was selling them for £20 a pop. Your fingers burned just lifting them :lol:

S

stusgsx

Mine is work in progress still a bit messy and needs worktop and doors and skirting. Have battened and insulated all the walls then skimmed the lot.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401302729.579562.jpg

Did look like this....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401302876.873845.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Garages, sheds and lock ups in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB