Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Gay Advances!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

As most of you lads know i've just come back off my honeymoon out in Cape Verde. This island is very newly opend as a tourist destination but it was soon very apparent that the homosexual activity is already booming. :(

One night i stood next to a nice young man at the urinals in a bars toilets. He began talking to me about how i liked the place and if i was having a good time etc. "What a nice young chap" i thought, until i realised that after every sentance he spoke his eyes where peering down at my purple headed love warrior!
The nice young man finished his pee before me and began to wash his hands, so i tried to drag my pee out in the hope he would...... sod off! He did, but to my dismay he was waiting for me outside the toilet block!!!
Slightly sweating now i threw it into the conversation that i was on my HONEYMOON! which didn't seem to put him off and if anything made him more keen.
I managed to get away from him and make it back to my Mrs and some m8's we had made on the holiday and told them the whole story. About 30 minutes past and we all started to have a dance on the dance floor together.
All of a sudden everyone of my friends dancing infront of me including my mrs started pissing themselfs laughing at me???? "what?" i kept asking. Slowley i turned around to find Mr sausage jokey and his Fudge loving friend butt wiggling up behind me!! " hi ya" they both said at exactly the same time in the most camp voices i have ever heard in my life.
I said hello turned round and continued to dance, but they where intent on rubbing up me from behind one by one. In the end i had to leave the dance floor and stood on the side drinking my beer with all my friends ribbing me. Guess what ... they only started to point at me and sing the lyrics to that dance song " i love you baby". Then they started to becon me back on to the bloody dance floor to great cheers and roars of laughter from my so called friends and mrs. So in theend i though sod it if ya can't beat em join em, i pulled my shorts right up me bum in my sumo pose fasion and started some propper TJ camp dancing.
One of them even bent over infront of me goading me into slapping his ***, so i slapped it as hard as i could, so hard i hurt me bloody hand. Everyone on the whole dance floor was pissing themselfs laughing. As it turns out the 2 bloke's where alright and we all had a laugh in the end, but i made sure my Mrs was within grabbing distance all night.

Oh yea pictures were taken and as soon as i get them sent to me i shall post them up so be prepared for some hot *** wivers action. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
As most of you lads know i've just come back off my honeymoon out in Cape Verde. This island is very newly opend as a tourist destination but it was soon very apparent that the homosexual activity is already booming. :(

One night i stood next to a nice young man at the urinals in a bars toilets. He began talking to me about how i liked the place and if i was having a good time etc. "What a nice young chap" i thought, until i realised that after every sentance he spoke his eyes where peering down at my purple headed love warrior!
The nice young man finished his pee before me and began to wash his hands, so i tried to drag my pee out in the hope he would...... sod off! He did, but to my dismay he was waiting for me outside the toilet block!!!
Slightly sweating now i threw it into the conversation that i was on my HONEYMOON! which didn't seem to put him off and if anything made him more keen.
I managed to get away from him and make it back to my Mrs and some m8's we had made on the holiday and told them the whole story. About 30 minutes past and we all started to have a dance on the dance floor together.
All of a sudden everyone of my friends dancing infront of me including my mrs started pissing themselfs laughing at me???? "what?" i kept asking. Slowley i turned around to find Mr sausage jokey and his Fudge loving friend butt wiggling up behind me!! " hi ya" they both said at exactly the same time in the most camp voices i have ever heard in my life.
I said hello turned round and continued to dance, but they where intent on rubbing up me from behind one by one. In the end i had to leave the dance floor and stood on the side drinking my beer with all my friends ribbing me. Guess what ... they only started to point at me and sing the lyrics to that dance song " i love you baby". Then they started to becon me back on to the bloody dance floor to great cheers and roars of laughter from my so called friends and mrs. So in theend i though sod it if ya can't beat em join em, i pulled my shorts right up me bum in my sumo pose fasion and started some propper TJ camp dancing.
One of them even bent over infront of me goading me into slapping his ***, so i slapped it as hard as i could, so hard i hurt me bloody hand. Everyone on the whole dance floor was pissing themselfs laughing. As it turns out the 2 bloke's where alright and we all had a laugh in the end, but i made sure my Mrs was within grabbing distance all night.

Oh yea pictures were taken and as soon as i get them sent to me i shall post them up so be prepared for some hot *** wivers action. :p

Pi$$er! Welcome back!

maybe they picked up on what i thought straight away
ref; nice young man?????

calvy :beer_yum:

Calvy! I made the whole forum font size slightly bigger just for you, and you still insist on making your font size a little bigger! What's going on?!?!? :D

I

IvegotsTILE

I once went for a night out with a mate in London,we were having a great time chatting up all the fit birds and sinking as many as we could.
After a while I could see this guy at the bar staring at me,he wouldn't stop so I thought 'For f**ks sake don't tell me I've been chatting up his misses'. He kept staring so I told my mate I'm gonna ask what his problem is but he calmed me down and said we don't want to get thrown out as we were having such a good time.
I decided to go for a ****,I was having a slash at the urinal when I see the same guy come in,I clenched my fist as he walked towards me and thought I'm gonna knock this tw*t out before he says anything but he walked straight past me to the last cubicle,opened the door and then said:

'Are you coming in then,you've been eyeing me up all day and I'm dying to shag you!:whatchutalkingabout

Didn't quite know what to say and ended up getting quite mad,I threatened to smash his face in but my mate had come down and was pissing himself and took me away.

What can I say Wivs,we must be irresistable to both sexes lol:teeth_smile:

Reply to Gay Advances!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I was hoping for some advice. I have large white tiles in my kitchen who a friend laid. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Gay Advances!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.