Discuss George Carlin-Baseball Vs Football in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

Good stuff, Rob. I have a basic understanding of football and baseball as I have a mate in florida who's spent many hours explaining the rules. I like George Carlin and his wonderful cynisism but sadly he's relatively unknown here as comedy doesn't seem to travel transatlantic very well probably due to topical humour ( or humor) being different here obviously. The only ones who seem to 'travel' are those to do it in the medium of comedy movies or sitcoms or in George's case Bill & Ted. One of my favourites of all time has to be Bill Hicks....he was one clever guy.

Reply to George Carlin-Baseball Vs Football in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
While on the subject of football and following on from another thread - if you forget your...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
david campbell
D
W
I was at a job yesterday starting to tile a bathroom. The bath wall origanally had a 5 tile high...
Replies
Views
tjsmiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
George Carlin-Baseball Vs Football
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.