UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss TJ - Greatest Footballers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Paolo Rossi

And another one of my fave Italians was.....

schillaci_toto.jpg

Scary good at Italia 90:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

is this man not regarded as the greatest centre half english football has ever produced. set all kinds of records for youngest player and i think he was the first player to sign a professional contract(may be wrong on that though)
YouTube - Duncan Edwards by Sir Matt Busby and Bobby Charlton

for me it has to be-
Google Image Result for http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/01/article-0-000BD33B00000258-60_306x458.jpg

first british player to lift the european cup(and i've met him(spoke to him for about an hour),he's got to be the most level headed and nicest guy ever)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to TJ - Greatest Footballers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Replies
Views
A
so, it the 1st july 2012 and the new football transfer window opens again! any news on your...
Replies
Views
B
Well, I'm not a fan of football in the slightest but recently I've been taking my 5 year old...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
D
Who are your team gonna try and get in the transfer window, and do you think they'll get 'em?
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.