Discuss getting up old floor tiles and addy in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lucas 2

evening all! :8: Good day at the office?
A pizza company wants me to replace some of their floor tiles but I know how hard it can be to get the old ones up - and the addy which is that grim dark grey stuff that seems rock hard.
Anyone recommend a tool for getting the old ones out - I know a hammer drill with a flat piece would be best but then you'd take and damage the O.K ones.
Yeah sometimes old tiles+addy come up with a club hammer and chisel but that's if you get lucky....!

what do you reckon...? :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to getting up old floor tiles and addy in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a DIY link or suggestions for removing just a single central tile from a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB