Discuss Give and take... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Early last year we had an invasion from our sister forum for wet heads AKA Plumbers ... they tried to wind us all up and the banter was good...:lol:

So last night a couple returned the favour and well ... all hell broke loose.. some members took it in their stride and gave really good banter back but then we have the most miserable members i have seen on a forum really spit the toys out of the pram..:smilewinkgrin:

So.. a message from me and ALL tilers who protect their trade forum... You come here and have a laff , create threads on ukpf about it and have a ball... we come to your pride of joy forum and you cannot handle the banter and proper lose it... so the message is .....................

Do not give what you cannot take...
:thumbsup:

P.s... Tilers deffo are the better trade.. :):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stef

Early last year we had an invasion from our sister forum for wet heads AKA Plumbers ... they tried to wind us all up and the banter was good...:lol:

So last night a couple returned the favour and well ... all hell broke loose.. some members took it in their stride and gave really good banter back but then we have the most miserable members i have seen on a forum really spit the toys out of the pram..:smilewinkgrin:

So.. a message from me and ALL tilers who protect their trade forum... You come here and have a laff , create threads on ukpf about it and have a ball... we come to your pride of joy forum and you cannot handle the banter and proper lose it... so the message is .....................

Do not give what you cannot take...
:thumbsup:

P.s... Tilers deffo are the better trade.. :):):):):)

I remember that night well,

What a laugh with all the banter.

D

DHTiling

I remember that night well,

What a laugh with all the banter.

Well they cannot take it back and have gone on and on and on about it all day.. :lol: .. i have told them that they should not hand out what they cannot take back , but it will not sink in and they will twist like hell again...

I shall not post on UKPF again... it is so full of the most angry members i have seen on any trade forum ever..

G

Gazzer

offended.jpg ......:smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Give and take... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
  • Question
Okay so I'm going to start the ball rolling. I'd like the forum to be handy for all, including...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
I've changed the posting permissions to the Tiling Courses, Tiling Course Feedback, and Tiling...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all. I'm about to be made redundant at the printing company I've worked at for 23 years since...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB