Discuss Glad to see the back of 2012? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DTile

Must say, this wasn't the best year ever.
I think the worst bit is the generally gloomy attitude. Some rare exceptions, but mostly pessimistic expectations from customers, suppliers & folks I talk with. Trouble is, hearing how tough it is so often gets you down and you can find yourself trading misery stories and feeling even worse.
So, I've resolved to be more upbeat for 2013. No use waiting for a miracle economic upturn, just keep working on things that might brighten the outlook - start trying to do little things to maybe brighten the future a bit.
OK - getting a website up & running so hopefully reach a few new customers over the next year. Also, it's something I've never done before, and really enjoying doing something new to me.
Any more positive ideas you think worth a shot?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Glad to see the back of 2012? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I would just like to see if anyone could give me any advice on why this may be happening with...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I am after some honest advice regarding a job I done a few weeks ago for which I haven't...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB