Discuss glasses and tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

oldgit

i assume a few of you wear glasses and was just looking for what you find best.
at the minute i find my intermediate/laptop glasses best for working in but too stand back a bit and examine your work this is obviously no use so i push them up but my distance needs a bit just to sharpen it up especially for tiling.
im thinking about getting either occupational varifocals or bifocals.
the occupational would have a small portion a the top for distance a vary large portion in the middle for intermediate and a small bit a the bottom for reading or the bifocals would be a line across the middle with top being distance and bottom intermediate.
i use indoors for tv and laptop a pair of normal varifocals but for work the middle intermediate bit is far too small and you can get a bit of bending when checking joint lines.
just looking too see what you guys prefer.
probably this has come up before but i havent searched yet but will now.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to glasses and tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB