Discuss Glucosamine - do you take it ? If you haven't heard of it .... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Davesax

pleae do some research into it .

It is more widely now becoming recognised as a supplement that encourages cartilage REgrowth and eases Arthritis . i'm not a doctor but I know it works for me . I had to stop taking it for a while as I ran out , and noticed the difference .

I'm a keen sportsman and broke me patella at the age of 16 , i'm now 38 and still playing regular football / jogging etc . i swear by the stuff and if this plants a seed of thought into any one then its a good thing .

As I aid , do some research as I don't think it used to be excepted 100 percent as medically reliable but doctors are recommending it .

BTW if you buy some you might want to consider online purchasing from a reputable store , its very expensive down at booys .

Cheers

Reply to Glucosamine - do you take it ? If you haven't heard of it .... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
I'm doing some research into diamond pads and I need to need to know what the difference between...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
I
......All this in 3.5 days ? should i quote based on what he expects ? Removal Remove Existing...
Replies
Views
N
Can you see these pics? I hope it worked. The pics are a bit poor but hopefully it'll give you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Glucosamine - do you take it ? If you haven't heard of it ....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.