Discuss Go cheap..get cheap ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Was asked to do an estimate for pub toilet wall tiling.Close to where I live,so it was competitive.Never heard anything. Months later they shut for a mini refit. Now everytime I go to this pub & have to take a leak after a few beers it really makes me :incazzato: that the builder done the tiling.

200.jpg

185.jpg 184.jpg

The silicone is some where else.

203.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Not a bad effort for the first job, I think I know this character, I saw him being rescued from a beach photographer in Spain, he was made to do a four week course in tiling before they could introduce him to his chimp mates at Monkey world Dorset.

Sorry that is an insult to our primate cousins, I'm sure there are a lot of chimps out there that could do a better job. God help us all.:mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Go cheap..get cheap ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB