Discuss Goals and Targets for the coming year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
hiya spanish,im booked in for my 2nd plastering course,done a small 2 day one already but am doing a bigger one this time so i can take on all the bathroom plasteriing i sub out myself

also after reading the post from kris(tfs) on doing threshold bars i have been inspired to take on all the small joinery job i generall y sub out also like door bars,,doors getting planed down,baths framed etc etc

so im trying to optimise my profits by doing this and also set the standards i want for my company,

happy new year when it comes spanish

T

tfs

I have a website and would deffo recommend having content management software incorporated in to your website.

As mentioned by Dave this allows you to add/edit your literature which in turn helps you with google ranking etc by using targeted words. I believe that google also responds well to new information recieved when you regularly update the text on your website.

My website works very well in my area and like Dave I added a few additional area/ towns that I now work in and can be found on searches for a tradesman in many of those areas now.

A website is in my opinion the best investment you can make in temrs of a paid advertisement. You do need someone who can build it correctly though as its no good if the functions that you cant see dont work e.g. optomisation etc

Reply to Goals and Targets for the coming year in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

NORTH YORKSHIRE

Thread Information

Title
Goals and Targets for the coming year
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.