UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Golf society - Anyone play? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
We are playing our May fixture this coming Sunday. Details are as follows:

12:45pm @ Home | Blankney Golf Club :: Lincolnshire

Non-member fees are: £34.00 pm
Membership (yearly): £20.00
Members golf fees: £30.00 pm

We are in the transition between websites. .co.uk is our new website, however all current details can be found on our .com site.

Http://www.courtgolfsociety.com

If you are interested in joining, or coming along for a swing please contact Ross Parton (society secretary) on:

01733 700141
07971 229865

We play a stableford league so all standards of players welcome. There is no food available on the May fixture. But, most fixtures are organised with a bacon roll, breakfast or a meal after golf. All inclusive in the £30.00 fee.
1st and 2nd place trophies up for grabs on the day, along with nearest the pin and longest drive trophies.

Anyone interested or require more info please contact myself by PM on TF or email [email protected]

Allister Gage

Court Golf Society: Fixtures secretary, web site admin, 2012 Captain

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
MPM: I may take you up on that. We usually have an inter society competition once a year. Numbers have been dwindling over the past few years. If your society is interested i'll have a word with the secretary. Has your society got a website?

JB: I've heard blankney is an awesome course. Certainly for this time of year with the rain etc as the course is apparently built over chalk?
I had to organise a stag do for one of the lads a few years back and we tried getting on Belton Woods but there was no availability. We went to five lakes near colchester instead. Two courses there, both played very weel on that weekend, and not too taxing toplay with a hangover!

M

MPM

We are having a game on Saturday and I will ask the boys how they feel about an inter comp. Here is another Idea we normally have 20-25 attend each game, as you are near Peterborough why not combine a game taking up the numbers as a one off and picking a course between MK and P'bro. The only condition is the leads for tiling are mine as a number of the players are old clients (lol)We do not have a website but have been going as the Grayhound society for 20 years

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Golf society - Anyone play? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Home owner here based in Surrey with a new Porcelain tiled patio. I need some advice about some...
Replies
Views
Alan johnson
A
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.