Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss good allround tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

denn78ml

Hi everybody
i would just like to say hi, and hope you are all having a nice xmas. I would be very gratefull for some feedback on rubi cutters, i was looking at a ts60plus but i read an article that they strugle with certain tile (porcelain) i think.
I need a new cutter and want to get it right first time.Anyway i look forward to hearing from you all soon happy new year everybody. Great site.
Cheers
Den

Reply to good allround tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as tiles are getting bigger and bigger I'm looking for a new cutter. Now my...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
good allround tile cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%