Discuss Got a call from the Police today. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

My wife and i went to Cheltenham on 4th-5th feb as it was my birthday....Got home tonight and got a call from Cheltenham CID and a guy was murdered behind our hotel the night we were there!!!:yikes: So we were asked a few questions etc. The guy was 36, nice guy by all accounts, and the only thing that was missing was his Iphone4. He leaves a wife and a 8 month old baby.

Murder Investigation in Cheltenham — Appeal for information
Police are investigating the murder of 36-year-old Keith Soons who was found fatally injured in Wellington Lane, Cheltenham in the early hours of Saturday 5th February 2011.
Cheltenham police are appealing to the community for information in relation to this death, in particular -
•Were you in the Evesham Road / Clarence Square on Friday night — Saturday morning?
•Did you travel home along Wellington Lane?
•Did you see anything suspicious or unusual in or around that area?
All information, no matter how slight, will help.
Please call 0845 090 1234 quoting incident 180 of February 5th or if you want to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
For further information visit the police website

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike

it is shocking, i was out with my mate alan in fleetwood on new years eve 2009 and some guy hit him and jumped on his leg outside the taxi shop late on breaking his leg badly, he had an embolism a couple of months later and sadly died. he was 29. the lad who assaulted him is now up for murder, i will have to go to preston crown court in june to testify. i hope they throw away the key. too much of this going on now

S

sblunde

hey guys, my girlfriends sister lives right by there and the girlfriend stayed down there that night they saw all the police and stuff apparently stabbed with a screwdriver in the head just for his phone terrible !!!! and in cheltenam supposed to be a nice place shocking !!!!

I grew up in Cheltenham. Trust me, it's not as nice as they'd like you to think. The flowers and the regency parades are just surface dressing.

Last edited by a moderator:

nybor62

TF
rotherham
ive a 7 year old lad i dread him growing up in the society we live in to day

i will try my best to keep him out of arms way , but you can only do it for so long, my daughter is just 17 and starting to want to go out with her pals , a lot of worrying ahead of me
ive all so got a 24 yrar old step son who lives in coatbridge , whilst at t in the park a few years ago 1 of his pals got stabbed , they did catch them in the end

Last edited:

Reply to Got a call from the Police today. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

E
My mate has a 10yo daughter and on saturday some scum bags tried to snatch her. Assault on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Got a call from the Police today.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.