Discuss grand national in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

OK so I know i've had a win with the winner and a couple of placed horses but I can't find out how much because the Victor Chandler website has been down since just before the off:mad2::mad2:

:incazzato::incazzato::incazzato: The site wasn't down, I was blocked for fraud!!!

Managed to log in this morning to check my winnings only to find it's not as much as i thought!

My misses wanted to place a couple of bets (all losers btw) so she logged in to my account and paid with her debit card, got a message from Victor Chandler saying that only cards with my name can be on the account. So they have refunded her money... Out of my winnings!!!:yikes: Don't suppose I'll ever see that again:mad2:

S

Stewart

:incazzato::incazzato::incazzato: The site wasn't down, I was blocked for fraud!!!

Managed to log in this morning to check my winnings only to find it's not as much as i thought!

My misses wanted to place a couple of bets (all losers btw) so she logged in to my account and paid with her debit card, got a message from Victor Chandler saying that only cards with my name can be on the account. So they have refunded her money... Out of my winnings!!!:yikes: Don't suppose I'll ever see that again:mad2:

Lol...... Our better half's always manage to get our money by hook or by crook....

Reply to grand national in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can anyone recommend a cutter for herringbone, got 200m2 of 300x150 walls to do in a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
grand national
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.