Discuss gray patches on Polished Porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dine_tiler

I am working in a tile shop from last month.One of our customers who bought tiles 2years ago complained that his black colour polished porcelain tile has brownish patches and some whitish colour patches (nearly 3cm diameter patches) appeared on all the tiles. I have visited the place and saw the tiles. they have whitish dotted patches on them. I inquierd about any spills and they said that nothing spilled.
We have suggest buffing and buffing was not cured the problem. they also tried a cleaner too.

He also told that water marks on the floor can't be removed. I think those patches are results of stains.
Is anybody experienced this?
Is there any thing we can do for this? I prefered a cleaning method.
Is there any way we can repolish porcelain tiles?

Reply to gray patches on Polished Porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
HELP! I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used...
Replies
Views
Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
gray patches on Polished Porcelain tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.