UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Great match tonight.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Great match tonight.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
I recently had my whole ground floor tiled as part of a larger renovation project. On moving...
Replies
Views
D
That i have recently bought from and can't fault Ryan's customer help, they have a fantastic...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
J
just been out side if you look to the west you can see the planets of venus and Jupiter there...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
Victorian hand cut design by timeless john posted Feb 8, 2016 at 3:18 PM Lovely little job we...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
J
Just been up to start a new job today. never been to Norfolk before . been worrying about the...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.