UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Green Day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
A while ago there was a thread on here about the top three best concerts you have seen (you know, the one where Prem Tiler listed Right Said Fred and Dave said Vanilla Ice!). My choices at the time were INXS, Simple minds and something really embarrassing. ALL CHANGE!

Went to Wembley Stadium last night to see Green Day and they absolutely smashed it. They are an amazing band live (and I expect Liz to be all over this one adding her thoughts re the Old Trafford gig last Weds). Two and a half hours straight, followed by a minute long interval and then another half hour of fantastic music. All credit to the random 15 year old kid they dragged on stage from the audience to sing one of their songs infront of God knows how many thousands of people

So my list is now...

1 Green Day
2 - nothing - Green Day were so good no one is close
3 INXS

D

Deleted member 9966

I didn't want to spoil this for anyone else before they had been to see the gig, but I have to be honest. what they did in Manchester was very samey to the gig they did in Milton Keynes 5 years ago. the music and antics were great, but I had an overwhelming feeling of de ja vu.

I love Greenday and their music, but for me, it wasn't until the end when you could really feel the passion and enthusiasm shining thru the music.

I don't think I'll go to another Greenday gig unless they do something radical over the coming years.

Great gig, but didn't beat the one in Milton Keynes for me :)

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
I was there too last night.
But remember what BJ said.....Wembley much better than Manchester :thumbsup:

I didn't want to spoil this for anyone else before they had been to see the gig, but I have to be honest. what they did in Manchester was very samey to the gig they did in Milton Keynes 5 years ago. the music and antics were great, but I had an overwhelming feeling of de ja vu.

I love Greenday and their music, but for me, it wasn't until the end when you could really feel the passion and enthusiasm shining thru the music.

I don't think I'll go to another Greenday gig unless they do something radical over the coming years.

Great gig, but didn't beat the one in Milton Keynes for me :)

Liz...see Neale's comments above !!! London better than Manchester - Hell Yeah! (cue abuse...)

Chris I can't believe you didn't get an extra ticket for little old me!

I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the core no doubt about it!

Sorry Dean - tried ringing you when we were buying them, then forgot about it - son had a spare he sold last week :oops:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Green Day in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Funny
This is how I got covered in Celotex dust in the image from Simons post. It wasn’t much fun...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.