Discuss Grout in 3 hours in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

robbieraven

Just used a rapid set adhesive and I'll protect the manufacturer as to be honest it's pretty good stuff, HOWEVER, I have to question grouting after 3 hours, surely this is going to have an effect on the grout, efflorescence will surely occur. The tiles are not moveable after about 5 minutes but the addy surely has to dry out deep under the tile. Off course it's really great to get in a get a job done in a day, but what do you all think about a set time of 3 hours before grouting?

Cheers RR

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout in 3 hours in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB