Discuss grout to match on floor and walls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

first-time-tile

I wondered if someone could give me a bit of advice? I have recently started tiling my bathroom and I am using the same tiles on the floor and walls. Im wanting a cream or beige and the same colour for both walls and floor, however im finding it difficult to find the same colour for both. Anyone able to recommend anything?

Also, would you recommend ready mixed grout?

Thanks

Claire

Mapei Jasmine 130 - great grout:thumbsup:
But make sure you double mix as per manufacturers instructions and use the correct water/powder ratio. Don't use too much water to wash off and don't grout too much before dropping back to wash off, approx. 6m2 if this is your first time. When possible I tend to give it a couple of washes on the day of grouting and go back the next day for a final wash or polish once the grout has set in the joints.
Good Luck:thumbsup:

Reply to grout to match on floor and walls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
grout to match on floor and walls
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.