Discuss Grout very grainy. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Just a quick update. Was in CTD so got some of their weber joint pro grout. I had 30 metres of metro tiles to grout and thought I would give it a go to see how smooth it was after Beanz mentioning it earlier in this thread.

When I first mixed it it seemed quite creamy in colour but it has dried back white, not as white as Bal microflex but most definately white. The texture is very smooth and have to say cleaned off far easier than Bal.

Would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice smooth grout though it does take a while to get used to if you are a Bal/Mapei user. It hold the joints well and dries quickly certainly worth trying and cheaper than BAL.

Only commenting on the tiles today [being metro] Found the Rubi groat float with the white rubber and dense foam far better than the Raimondi I normally use, just seemed to work better on these tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout very grainy. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB