Discuss grouting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

just split it

Hi lads. Just a quick 1 on ur grouting practices. When grout bathroom and in peticular wet areas what grout do you use, bal white wall grout is nice to use but it says on the bag not suitable for power showers but it is ok for swimming pools?? Presumably without a wave machine!!! Is this just a technique they use to make u buy epoxy or is it really necessary to do so. Also is sealing the grout an essential practice or just another money making scam. When asking fellow pros I seem 2 get different answers from all does any1 no the regs regarding the use of specific grout?? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to grouting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
Hi all, Just wanted to get a feel for what types/make of grouts everyone is using on wetroom...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
S
Hopefully a quick one for ya. When I grouted recently I was obviously not careful enough and...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-MXRJTp6s Raimondi BERTA Grout Washing Machine...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB