Discuss gulley/former in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mamsose

Hi
building wet room in extension, got concrete sub floor poured into which McAlpine shower gully (TSG1T6SS?) is set ready for screed/former on top up to the right level.
Looking at getting a former rather than trying to freehand the screed as that looks alot easier. Noticed most of the formers you buy come with their own waste, but need already got the mcalpine gully in concrete, any idea if the trap hole size is fairly standard so you can put a former off the shelf onto an existing trap. Or if anyone knows a former which is known to work with the mcalpine gullys.
Any advice much appreciated
cheers
Sam

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to gulley/former in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have done quite a lot of tiling/ bathrooms over the years but not a wet room floor. I...
Replies
Views
J
I’m looking to put quarry tiles down in the kitchen in the rear part of my victorian terraced...
Replies
Views
V
Hello guys, Just been having a good look through the forum. I'm currently looking at options...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
J
Looking at a job wher the spec is 45-50mm screed laid over existing concrete base . two large...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB