Discuss Gumtree bargains in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

think gary got a great cutter off there a little while back.
gum tree has evolved in to a big business.
15 years ago going forward, it was the site to find good time served tilers from mainly oz but also a bit from n.z and canada.
i employed many really good aussie guys and even though they did not have the experience of limestone they had the basic 5000 hours or whatever they do training for their certificate.
they could adapt easily and coz i had all the tools and wanted them to enjoy their time over here as i had in their country it was great arrangement .
nowasdays i hardly take on a aussie /n/z at all and i really miss that.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gumtree bargains in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
R
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Think Bike advert - YouTube" frameborder="0"...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
A
right here goes, i am in a very good mood because of this and a lucky boy too!! at xmas, i sold...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB