Discuss Gypsum Based Tile Adhesives in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I know of 4 true gypsum adhesives some more easily available than others.
Weber do one for floors. Used a lot in France. They have just bought some into the UK. Forbo flooring also do one called Alphycol 725. PCI do one but I have struggled to get an easy supply in the UK althoguh have managed it in the past and of course my personal favorites in this category Creative impressions GBTA. Favorite cos it is much easier to get hold of.

They are more expensive than the cement based ones and conform to European Standards. They meet the requirements for the British standards generally in terms of performance, qualtiy, etc etc etc but as the standards talk specifically about Cement the gypsum based ones don't comply in that respect.

K

kkoll

Yes.. but i'm afraid the price of kerakoll is too high compared to other brands..
Sorry for delayed response to this, but where has price been mentioned in this thread? Kerakoll is a quality adhesive manufacturer and as such yes we are more expensive than others, as are BAL and Ardex!!

H40 Ideal is a brilliant white adhesive for no prime fixing to plastered walls and to anhydrite screeds.

Should you wish to sample it or any other products then PM me.

D

DHTiling

Sorry for delayed response to this, but where has price been mentioned in this thread? Kerakoll is a quality adhesive manufacturer and as such yes we are more expensive than others, as are BAL and Ardex!!

H40 Ideal is a brilliant white adhesive for no prime fixing to plastered walls and to anhydrite screeds.

Should you wish to sample it or any other products then PM me.

Price has been mentioned else where on our forums..:)

But price is not always an issue if it is worthwhile product..

Reply to Gypsum Based Tile Adhesives in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all new to the forum Advice needed on poured gypsum based floor. First one I've come up...
Replies
Views
Good evening. It's been a while.. I always visit when I need reliable advice, this is the most...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Ajax123

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Lincolnshire
Website
https://www.lkabminerals.com/en/products/gypsol/
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)

Thread Information

Title
Gypsum Based Tile Adhesives
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.