Discuss gyvlon,prep for bathroom,and bedroom area kitchen as well in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

prc peter

hello ,im peter,we have contracted 2 ggvlonsceeds at 2 different addresses over the last 2 yearsand both have caused us probs ,we ceramic tiled a kitchen with under floor heating ,the customer and there plumber fired the underfloor heating up full bore the week after we completed the floor ,instead of take our advice of introduceing the heat gradually in a fortnights time at the earlist ,customers?lol long story short were now haveing to re tile areas ,i do have to say tho we preped the gyvlon with pva,i no now its not wat i should of done but 1st experience of gyvlon sceed ,can you tell me wat primer i need ,wat adesive works best ,and ware i can get some counseling lol:hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to gyvlon,prep for bathroom,and bedroom area kitchen as well in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
B
I'm currently in the process of planning this kitchen floor of mine, the wife wants Granite and...
Replies
Views
B
We are looking for experienced tilers to work on a brand new social housing development in the...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB