Discuss half bond tiling around revels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

View attachment 52582
Here you go external corner of brick wall, now i would do it like that, so it looks like a full brick.

I done it like that years ago & I didn't like the look of it.

I personally think it looks better full tile to full tile on an external corner.

Each to their own but it still poses the question, is there a right & wrong way to do this??

P

Protilers

That looks odd lee !
When brick bonding a external shouldn't it be half tile , rapped around to full tile, like a brick wall ?
Still looks good job though!

NOOOOOOO..............???????......Really?............you are pulling my leg.......
why does it look odd to you? does it look ODD to anyone else?........I know what you mean about bricks......but we are tilers.....whole tile against whole.....half against half............thats a wrap!!!!!!

hehhehehheheheeheeheee..........

P

Protilers

48820187.jpg

41018849.jpg

90559134.jpg

img2026l.jpg

P

Protilers

Nothing wrong with that Lee IMO and that quite literally is a wrap!!!

I have just got in John.....I loggged in an this is what I read......I thought I moved into the twilight zone!!!!!....hehehhehhhehhhhe.....

you must have had it over the years.....you know.......when you question your methods.....(for a second!) even when you have been doing it for years......dooodaaadooodaaa.....daladadaaaaaaa!

heeeeeeee........

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I have just got in John.....I loggged in an this is what I read......I thought I moved into the twilight zone!!!!!....hehehhehhhehhhhe.....

you must have had it over the years.....you know.......when you question your methods.....(for a second!) even when you have been doing it for years......dooodaaadooodaaa.....daladadaaaaaaa!

heeeeeeee........

Well lee, no need to get bitchie mate.
Mmmmm Im just trying to see where i wrote it look.
Nnnoooooooo can't find it anywhere ,can you ?
I have also been doing it years love. I wrap internals and brickwork external
ie so it looks like a brick bond .
Good god man do you always spit your dummy out if s customer points something out he does not like ?
Good morning to you .

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

evening protiler,, i see there are screw incorporated in to the tiling on the bath panel,, is that so the panel can be moved,, also is it best to use cement board for a tiled bath panel. thanks

I have done them in 12mm ply, wedi and hardi.........but my preference is 6mm hardi........and only have an access panel........(because hardi is not 1700 long!)....when the client needs the full panel to be removed I usually use Wedi....

all the best

Lee

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England

heeeeeeee........

Mmmm, well lee maybe im resding the above in the wrong way, you know love
"Ive moved to the twilight zone"
Or
"You must of had it,you know when ypu question your methods ect ect ect "
If you just said
" well craig(me) you just do it different to me"
I would of been fine, bitchy comments on the internet are like red to a bull to me

P

Protilers

Mmmm, well lee maybe im resding the above in the wrong way, you know love
"Ive moved to the twilight zone"
Or
"You must of had it,you know when ypu question your methods ect ect ect "
If you just said
" well craig(me) you just do it different to me"
I would of been fine, bitchy comments on the internet are like red to a bull to me

well Wilder I stand by what I said.......because I have never heard of anyone doing it YOUR way...........so here is the thing Craig.........i did not mean to offend you.....so if I did I am sorry.....it was not my intention...
I have much better things to do than go around upsetting peeps on an internet forum!

all the best

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to half bond tiling around revels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Following advice from a damp and timber report carried out we were advised to a apply a coat of...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB