UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Handiest tool in your van. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Just asking what you lads class as the handiest tool in your van, not necessarily something you've paid a lot for but something that makes the job easier and you couldn't manage without.
I bought one of these 5-6 weeks ago and couldn't do without it now. Use it for laying ditra/dural.
5eaadde0-16d2-7d81.jpg

Reply to Handiest tool in your van. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
Freeway Tools & Fixings RH15 9NF 365Drills are proud stockists at: Freeway tools...
Replies
Views
TT Tiling
T
As well as uploading pictures and jobs etc in their own albums in your own media gallery area...
Replies
Views
rj1884
R
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.