Discuss Happy Birthday 3 Fall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Happy birthday Marc, as Gary says, you are quite a nice bloke considering you live in the wrong part of the country :tearsofjoy:

I had all manner of come backs Bri, :D
but I thought u might be a bit sensitive seeing as u come from a place that is neither 'up there' or 'down here' and in 'no particular place at all'
So I thought I'd just say.....
s1800.gif

Haha cheers mate! ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Happy Birthday 3 Fall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB