Discuss Has anyone ever converted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I tried using my router with a grinding bit as a dry grinder a couple of times on my last house renovation. It worked ok but was hard work and very dusty and the bit didn't last long. Did a bevel on a replacement limestone door jamb and a bullnose edge on a piece of welsh blue state to be used as a decorative drain cover... Got the job done though

C

Concrete guy

its a great tool Dave but its a yard/work shop tool not a job site one in my honest opinion , I used my flex wet polisher the other day and got soaked you need wellies and water proofs even for such a small hand held tool

Flex fit shrouds to some of their polishers, I wonder of you can buy them as an accessory?

LW1509top.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has anyone ever converted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views
Home owner here based in Surrey with a new Porcelain tiled patio. I need some advice about some...
Replies
Views
Alan johnson
A
Hello we have bought a stone barn that was converted badly to a dwelling in 2003. We’ve got down...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB