Discuss Has anyone ever tried in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I swear we sold something similar when I worked for Topps Tiles many moons ago and we were trailing selling glass blocks. Used to use steel reinforcing strips and then a glass adhesive that sounded like that is described.
Yeah that sounds familiar. Not tried it I'm afraid tho, sorry. But I did some glass block research a couple yrs back, thought it was too much fussing about for jus a few blocks so decided not to bother.
sounds like a decent product tho.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has anyone ever tried in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views
Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB