UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Has this tiler stolen your tiling pics as well. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

IMG_1468.JPG i did this job today:smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

i would like to apolagise for using your photos david howe no harm was intended, i have removed the photos on my web page i have one more to remove which im waiting for to be done tonight as i did not do the web page myself, all the pictures on the web page are of my own work and no one elses, again apolagies

Thank your for the reply Lee, and thank you for removing my pics from your website.. i will now leave you in peace and i do hope you do not use other tilers work as your own..

R

recbricktile

with regards to these images. we are the SUPPLIER of the brick tiles for all the River Island stores and were given permission to use these images from River Island.
In the article we have not claimed to have done the fitting, only the supply.

Your 'article' is mis-leading in my humble opinion, yes, it is true that you don't mention it as being your work but when you say that you've worked with the design team to come up with the look it comes across as just that, that you've done the fixing, I would be interested to know what input you had in the design stages, I think that a mention to the company that actually did the install, that made your bricks look so good, would have been a common courtesy.

R

recbricktile

Your 'article' is mis-leading in my humble opinion, yes, it is true that you don't mention it as being your work but when you say that you've worked with the design team to come up with the look it comes across as just that, that you've done the fixing, I would be interested to know what input you had in the design stages, I think that a mention to the company that actually did the install, that made your bricks look so good, would have been a common courtesy.

Alan, we have been working with River Island for the past three years providing the brick tiles that have been used in all their stores across the UK and even stores in Eastern Europe.

With regards to what input we had at the design stage. We have had numerous meetings with the design team at River Island's head office in regards to what look they want to acheive for their store identity, not just for this store but for every new store they open.

We would be more than happy to include a mention of your company, as in the long run the more exposure the work gets (for both the product and the fitting) the better it would be for everyone.

If you could message me your company information, I can add your details to the blog.

Regards

James

P

Perry

Alan, we have been working with River Island for the past three years providing the brick tiles that have been used in all their stores across the UK and even stores in Eastern Europe.

With regards to what input we had at the design stage. We have had numerous meetings with the design team at River Island's head office in regards to what look they want to acheive for their store identity, not just for this store but for every new store they open.

We would be more than happy to include a mention of your company, as in the long run the more exposure the work gets (for both the product and the fitting) the better it would be for everyone.

If you could message me your company information, I can add your details to the blog.

Regards

James

Hi James.
Alan and several others have including myself just lost all their work so have to start again after working for River Island for 25 years. Guys are going to be a little sensitive even though you didn’t say you tiled Stratford to some it would look like you had so I hope you understand and I am sure no one meant offend you and no I don’t think putting my name in the blog would be of any help to anyone and wouldn’t lead to any recommends for ourselves

Regards Pete

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has this tiler stolen your tiling pics as well. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Dear Tilers, my husband has done a lot of tiling, but would really like your advice please. He...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.