Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Have you ever been spooked or had a strange experience working on a job? Ghosts... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Ever had a creepy or ghosty experience on a job?

For those of you following my other post about doing up my mother in laws bungalow you can see I am doing a picture by picture remodel of the place.

But something happened to me in one early evening while I was round there.

It was when I chasing this plug socket when I felt the presence of an old man standing over my shoulder watching what I was doing.

29490_393796607013_617362013_4226609_7415609_n.jpg

29490_393796612013_617362013_4226610_1889236_n.jpg

And he wasnt happy !

I got a strange feeling in my gut this was his favourite place in the house and that he was mighty ****ed off with me bashing holes in his wall.

Its freaked me out and but I dismissed it. Then a couple of nights later I went back to see if I could photograph anything.

37375_399487227013_617362013_4375695_1447163_n.jpg

I noticed this in the picture. On the left it looks like a dead man laying on the carpet. I have highlighted it on the right

35715_399488622013_617362013_4375706_8001342_n.jpg

Close up.

34226_399488777013_617362013_4375707_5872067_n.jpg

Is this a face or spirit looking back out?

OK so I know you lot are going to say its all mumbo jumbo but its given me the creeps.

Also something happened to my cars.

Ive driven round there in either my old mercedes or my smart car.

And then last night the battery on my Merc went as flat as a pancake. Not an ounce of juice in it. In fact it was so flat even the dash lights wouldnt come on. I thought that was weird on its own.

So?

When I went to my Smart parked at the other end of the property it was ALSO in the same situation. Its battery was so dead drained and flat that not even the dashboard lights would come on.

The other weird thing is the Merc has had two flat tyres on the back wheel. Again so flat that there was not a drop of air in the tyre.

Again so?

Well the garage pumped it up and said they could find nothing wrong with it but it was old and the tread was almost at its end so should they replace it?

I agreed and they replaced it but three nights ago it again went so flat that it had literally no air inside it at all. A new tyre

I am beginning to think I have attracted the attentions of an unwanted spirit and I don't mean his first name is Jack and second name is Daniels.

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Have you ever been spooked or had a strange experience working on a job? Ghosts..

I've not said nothing to the mother in law.

Going to wait and see if anything else happens.. I did start asking how the old boy who lived their died and they said I was morbid. I was trying to work out if there was anything in my feeling that it was an 84 year old man who died there are was not found for three days. Thats what I picked up.

The other thing is the kids will be going there (age 0, 1 & 2) so see if they say anything... Watch this space !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Have you ever been spooked or had a strange experience working on a job? Ghosts..

What did you tell her then?

Not said anything about this. Just giving her project updates on the work. Not said anything about 84 year old Jack Daniels letting down my tyres and flattening my batteries.

Gonna wait and see what happens when she moves in. Best way to coo-berate anything is if she dont know. Plus she is well stressed about moving anyway.
Silence is golden.

Reply to Have you ever been spooked or had a strange experience working on a job? Ghosts... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Have you ever been spooked or had a strange experience working on a job? Ghosts...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.