Discuss Hayabusa Powered Jet Ski in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hahaha surprised it didn't rip itself out the chassis! Haha
They're a solid shell. Basically a roll cage with seats. They pass the NCAP with flying colours. But they don't actually have crumple zones. And if you crash one, it's like crashing a 1980's car. The whole car survives, and it's passengers take the brunt.

Really dodgy grey area really.

Here's one thrashing a Ferrari.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hayabusa Powered Jet Ski in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hiroshima marks 70 years since atomic bomb - BBC News Terrible anniversary. On the TV, the...
Replies
Views
R
well we have a tile called ghost its a very faint marble any way client sends me a picture says...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Q
Google your first name followed by the words- 'glamour shot'. The first photo is your shot. Post...
Replies
Views
J
just had a day out in Keswick watching the fellrunners doing a 42k runup scarfell pike and back...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB