Discuss hayfever in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Mine starts late February and goes on to September, allergic to grass pollen, tree pollen, fungus pollen, cats dogs and dust, to mention a few, over the years I've tried just about everything, from acupuncture to steroid injections and homeopathic tablets and remedies, some things work for a season or two then that's it. Try something else, I do believe that half of it is in The head, if I keep busy and don't touch the eyes they're normal controllable, I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

P

Perry

mine starts late february and goes on to september, allergic to grass pollen, tree pollen, fungus pollen, cats dogs and dust, to mention a few, over the years i've tried just about everything, from acupuncture to steroid injections and homeopathic tablets and remedies, some things work for a season or two then that's it. Try something else, i do believe that half of it is in the head, if i keep busy and don't touch the eyes they're normal controllable, i wouldn't wish it on anybody.
shutup

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hayfever in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB