Discuss He is back... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Well he is back, this little guy caused me so much trouble last year i was at my wits end :mad2: Every day when i got home he had been in my garden...i could see the evidence.
Well i thought he had moved away as it has been rather quite, but i think he had been on his winter break....This is WAR im not putting up with it anymore!! Him digging away at me again all summer. I have a plan to trap him and end this silly game. Why me i have done nothing to him, i will keep you updated on how i get on. :thumbsdown:

IT IS A MOLE CAUSING ME GRIEF, DIGGING MY BLOOMING LAWN UP. :lol:

R

Rich

A customer of mine a few years ago had these traps (not legal in uk) that basically blew the little moles brains out, had like a mini shot gun that pointed at the ground then when mr mole pokes his head up to see what the weathers doing its lights out. The problem was that he didnt get the mole but almost blew his fingers off, it was like watching an old man trying to run across no mans land watching him put these things in :lol:

E

enduro

I use these traps. mole%20trap%20picture.jpg

Reply to He is back... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
He is back...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.