Discuss He is back... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A mate of mine got into pest control a few years ago...He started using a system where you fill the runs with gas then once you have enough gas in the runs you press a button then BOOM vermin gone...Only thing was how do you know how much gas to put in the runs? Well the first job he did he pebble dashed a customers landrover and burnt his eyebrows off and all the hairs on his arm. He stopped using this as he could not calibrate it...Ha Ha

S

Scott

We have a variety of things my father inlaw uses in France. He has a 'mole man' but he failed to get rid of them in the main garden area. There is plenty of land for hem to go and dig but just one particular place that has a reasonable lawn.

We used to use the gas but that proved tricky, not sure if you can get it here though. You dig a small hole over the newest tunnel and set the gas so it goes down the hole. (Its a dense gas)

The newest one and the most expensive is the afore mentioned explosive and boy do they work! Its like a small fire work and you certainly know when they have gone off. Im sure you could probably import them? IF not i could bring you some back when i go next time?

R

Rob Z

images

you'll end up being demented

Doh! You beat me to it! Immediately-- I was thinking "CaddyShack!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

R

Rich

Wasn't there a sitcom with Rik Mayall & Ade Edmundson called Filthy, Rich and Catflap?

I dont know. I have 2 cats and was going to name one filthy and the other ***** (wanted to have an excuse to shout "Filthy *****" in public) but thought that may look bad at the vets so called one Filthy and the other Furball. First time I took them to the vets the woman in front of me had 2, one called Twigglet Muns and the other called Scarey Muffin To Loose!! :yikes:

Shouldnt have worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bolter

I dont know. I have 2 cats and was going to name one filthy and the other ***** (wanted to have an excuse to shout "Filthy *****" in public) but thought that may look bad at the vets so called one Filthy and the other Furball. First time I took them to the vets the woman in front of me had 2, one called Twigglet Muns and the other called Scarey Muffin To Loose!! :yikes:

Shouldnt have worried.

Named my first cat Santas Little Helper after the Simpsons dog, and when I took her to the vets the first time they said "name of the pet please" and I said "Its a little silly but its.." and she cut me off to say "one guy has called his cat Santas Little Helper..... how silly is that?"

I couldnt stop laughing, she went so red in the face!

On topic, I have a friend in Colchester who has about 9acres of land, and he is at War with moles in one field in particular. Doesnt seem to matter how many he catches, they still thrive! He uses all sorts, but his most successful trap is the one that shoots a spike downward if something triggers it below ground.

Reply to He is back... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
He is back...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.