Currently reading:
Heatrae Sadia Electromax boiler not powering up at all Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Heatrae Sadia Electromax boiler not powering up at all Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Heatrae Sadia Electromax boiler not powering up at all Discussion ThreadHeatrae Sadia Electromax boiler not powering up at all Electrical Advice

Hi all,

The boiler, a Heatrae Sadia Electromax, is connected through a Timeguard timer. It's programmed to run between 20:30 and 22:30 every day and has been working fine until last night. I noticed there's no hot water coming out of the shower. Upon checking, the timer seems to be working fine. I can see the status changes on the display when the preset time is reached. However, the output LED did not light up, and the boiler is not powering up at all. Nothing is lit up on the boiler control panel. No power, no alarm, nothing.

Could someone give me some advice, please? It would be really appreciated.

Heatrae Sadia Electromax boiler not powering up at all for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Electromax boiler not powering up at all Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Have a washer and dryer with related power supply issue Discussion ThreadHave a washer and dryer with related power supply issue Electrical Advice Have a washer and dryer that are plugged into...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Dodgy Aico smoke alarms Discussion ThreadDodgy Aico smoke alarms Electrical Advice Hi all, I made the apparent mistake of ordering some aico ei3016 alarms from amazon, I needed them asap for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
1 year old immersion heater keeps tripping thermal cut out, any suggestions? Discussion Thread1 year old immersion heater keeps tripping thermal cut out, any suggestions? Electrical Advice Hello...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How to identify presence of an earth electrode Discussion ThreadHow to identify presence of an earth electrode Electrical Advice Hello to all you fine folk out there. I have a question...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sub Mains to a Load Centre in a Domestic Dwelling Discussion ThreadSub Mains to a Load Centre in a Domestic Dwelling Electrical Advice I am a retired electrician doing a home rewire. I'm taking...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.