Discuss Hebal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jay

got a job in feb where client has used Hebal as flooring done a bit of work with it but mainly shower hobs talked to lati rep suggested scraping high points down then priming then 2 coates of hydroban (waterproofing) just thought id ask if anyones had exp with this product and whats the go area is up to 80 m of flooring

thanks
jay

broken link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1779

They seem to show a multi-layer graphic on site (below)

size_PF75_8cfc.jpg

I would be very tempted to send them an email direct with your above question.. Then at least you have it from the horses mouth !

Hebel® PowerFloor™ is ideal for first floor and suspended ground floors as well as decks and balconies.
PowerFloor™ panels are glued and screwed to timber or steel framing. It is this composite action that results in greater resistance to bounce and flex making Hebel®™ an excellent stable base for tile, slate, marble and other hard surface flooring. It is also perfectly suited to carpet, vinyl, timber boards and decorative finishes.

In the downloadable specification section 7.2 (page 30) gives a bit more info on tiling

Click Here

Panel Surface Preparation
Sweep the floor surface to remove
debris and loose particles. Expose
all surface blemishes such as chips,
cracks, gaps, ridges or the like. Fill
all unacceptable locations with an
appropriate and compatible patching
compound such as Hebel Patch or
levelling compound as required.
Ensure panels are then dry.
Tile Installation
As per manufacturer's guidelines. Apply
tiles to screed or adhesive as per
normal floor.

Notes: Control Joints - ensure
Control Joints are installed in tiles
at the appropriate location of floor
Control Joints.

Penetration - seal penetrations
through waterproof membrane

But its not exactly a comprehensive information to tiling !! (Being just that paragraph above really) So I think you are very wise to ask for extra information via the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Hebal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
P
Thought I'd do a little write-up of a new product I just used. BAL waterproof plus. BAL...
Replies
Views
T
am tiling a en suite tomorrow and the walls painted, tried scraping as I usually take it back to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hebal
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.