Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hello! (and a million thanks!) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi everyone.
I've been reading this forum for years now and its been one of the most informative and enjoyable trade forums I've been on. It's about time I actually said hello and introduced myself!

I've been a small builder based in Wicklow, Ireland for about 12 years now doing renovations, bathroom refits, kitchens, etc. etc. all over Dublin. I work for myself and in the early days would turn my hand to most things in this trade to make money. I've never really done anything I'm not comfortable with but still, a bit of a jack-of-all. This has included a good bit of tiling, which so far, has turned out just fine. I now try and leave it to the experts and have a couple of tilers I'd use. I try focus on getting the prep as good and correct as possible for a tiler. I'm aware of your grumblings on correcting builders shoddy work and of course it's always in my interest that the tiler has to do as little prep as possible so he can actually do what I'm paying him to do.

Anyway, just a post to introduce myself before I've a question for you guys over on the wetroom forum about a bathroom i've been asked to do next month.

Thanks again for all the wonderful advice over the years. I truly am in awe of your work and work ethics.

Adam

Reply to Hello! (and a million thanks!) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Friendly
Hi been a lurker for a while. I buy property and renovate to sell or rent. I do most of this...
Replies
Views
I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond